- 1 Amino For PC
- 2 What is Amino:
- 3 Features of Amino:
- 4 Download Amino For PC on Windows:
- 5 Download Amino for Android:
- 6 Use of Amino:
- 7 Some Popular Alternative Apps:
- 8 FAQ:
Amino For PC
Description: The current communication system is dependent on the social networking system. Amino is one of the best mediums of communicating with your friends or relatives. And for this you must use this app. Use of amino children under the age of thirteen is not permitted. Amino moderators delete accounts associated with children under the age of thirteen. It is a mobile-based program but you can download it on your PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Software
- Social Media
- Addictive App
- Engage with particular communities
- Sharing preferences
What is Amino:
We love being with friends who have the same needs or hobbies. The Amino app is based on this idea. Through this app, we can share favorite topics (such as movies, games, video clips, images, etc.) with people who have similar interests. Users of this site are never bothered as updates on favorite things are available in this app.
Features of Amino:
- Category: Its operating system is based on Android and iOS. But this app can be used on PC by installing Android emulator.
- Easy to customize profile: Edit your profile by clicking on the three dots (•••), which is on the top right corner of profile or by clicking EDIT button, which is just below user’s username. And then select ‘edit my profile’ to customize.
- Chats: Chat is an important medium for instant communication. Three ways to chat through these apps: text, voice or video chat.
- Information: Get the latest information of the world.
- Addiction: The user is so fascinated by the use of these apps that they become so addicted to their own ignorance.
- Share: The user can share any kind of image, video, movies, games, TV shows, news etc. as per the terms of the amino.
Download Amino For PC on Windows:
Even though Amino is a mobile-based program, you can download it on a PC and Mac notebook with the help of an Android emulator. This mobile-based app will provide you with an exceptional PC experience. Keep in touch with everyone through your computer and get the latest news in the world. You need to have an Android emulator on your computer to install Amino on PC. If you do not want to use Bluestack, you can use other Android emulators.
If you know how to install an emulator, good! If you do not know then do not worry! We will give you instructions on how to install and run “Bluestacks” on a computer and how to install Amino by “Bluestacks”.
First, download the Bluestacks.
- Go to the http://www.bluestacks.com/ site in any browser to download the Bluestacks app on PC and click Download. The download will start automatically.
- When the download is complete, launch the downloaded file. This will extract the file you downloaded.
- After Extraction is completed, click on the Next button.
- Select the drive in which you want the Bluestacks to be installed and click Next.
- Select the checkboxes of App Store Access and Application Communications, Click on Install.
- The BlueStacks Installation process starts automatically. It is divided into four steps, and it takes some time for installation.
- Click the Finish button after install and complete the installation process.
- This is how to install Bluestacks on your system.
Second, open the Google Play Store program and select “Amino” and set up the app.
Then your PC Amino is ready for use, locate it back on the Bluestacks home page, and start using.
Download Amino for Android:
- Amino app is very easy to use with the Android operating system.
- Open Google Play store.
- Search the keyword “Amino”.
- Click on Install button.
- Then it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
- Now you can use Amino app in your android operating system.
Use of Amino:
Amino is primarily mobile-based, though some of the content and functionality is available for PC. In communities with open privacy settings that anyone can join. Members create all types of public content dedicated to the topic of their community. They can post a blog about their favorite shows, create a poll about their favorite pro athletes, or create a quiz by examining other members’ knowledge of a pop star’s favorite food, requiring permission to join in private or approved communities. Members can chat publicly or privately.
Public chats are open to everyone in the community. An invitation to join private conversations is required. Each member has a profile that displays their username and a unique profile link associated with that particular community. Members are allowed to use different nicknames in each of their communities. We encourage you to talk to your teen about not sharing personal information with Amino or any other online platform, including phone number, real name, and exact location information.
Some Popular Alternative Apps:
Twitter: Twitter is a social networking service. Users post and interact with messages known as “tweets.” Tweets were initially restricted to 280 for all languages except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Registered users can post, like and retweet tweets. Unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, through Short Message Service.
Facebook: Facebook is an American online social media and networking service. The Facebook service can be accessed from personal computers, tablets and smartphones. Registered users can create a customized profile revealing information about themselves. They can post text, photos and multimedia.
Tumblr: Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website. This networking website allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog.
Pinterest: Pinterest is an American social media web and mobile application company. It operates a software system designed to enable saving World Wide Web using images and, on a smaller scale, GIFs and videos.
How can create a post?
In any Community of Amino, click the Create button on the Home bar to start posting. There is a pencil icon right in the middle of the Home bar. Explore under all the types of posts you can create.
How can delete own post?
To delete any post by tapping the “…” in the top right corner and then selecting Delete.
How to Create an Account on Amino?
To create a new account on amino, choose email for registration and enter id and age and upload a picture that’s it your amino account will be created easily.
How can delete own account?
To delete an account, use the Settings option. Amino will allow restoring account for 7 days after making a delete request. After these 7 days, the account will be closed.
If unable to delete an account for any reason, contact with Amino authorities via Support, and they’ll help to delete the account.
How much time Amino retains Personal data?
Amino retains Personal Data about users for as long as users have an open account with Amino and for up to 30 days after close account. In some cases, Amino retains Personal Data for longer if doing so is necessary to comply with Amino’s legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterward, Amino retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify personally.
Addiction to anything has a profound effect on individual and family life. Addiction drives people to abuse anything. Likewise, if an Amino Apps user becomes addicted to Amino, it will turn into a negative topic. A user can use any apps to do good and misuse any time he wants. So any kind of app user should be aware of using those apps.