- 1 Magnet For Mac
- 2 Features Of Magnet App:
- 3 Magnet App for Mac:
- 4 How to use Magnet App.
- 5 Alternatives to Magnet App:
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions:
Magnet For Mac
Description: Magnet for mac gives you the best working experience on your mac computer by sizing windows into several sizes and enabling you to position them to various corners of your screen. This gives you the ability to work with different applications opened at the same time on your Mac computer screen.
Offer price: $1.99
Operating System: MacOS
Application Category: Software
- Easy restore process.
- Ability to move and resize.
- Edge-to-edge full screen.
- It has Predefined keyboard shortcuts.
- Menu bar assistant.
- External display support.
- Friendly switches.
- It supports up to six external displays.
- It supports vertical screen displays.
- It runs well on all macOS versions.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Drag and drop functions.
- The software does not run on older operating systems.
- A little costly compared to the free alternatives.
With Magnet, you can size your mac computer’s screen into halves, thirds, quarters, and even sixths depending on the number of apps you want open at the same time.
Features Of Magnet App:
Magnet for mac has been in existence for several years now, and presenting it to you now would sound normal and common only until you read its features, which are mostly of its updated version. These features offer a much better experience than any you have enjoyed before on mac.
Easy restore process.
You might get disturbed with a lot of disorientation of your mac screen display after opening multiple window sources on the screen. Well, you do not need to worry as the restoration process is quick and straightforward. All you need to do is drag and a window from its snapped position, and it will pop up to its original shape as before.
Ability to move and resize.
Magnet gives you the ability to resize and move to specific positions of your mac screen, the windows you wish to have opened at the same time. You can snap any window into a corner on the top, left, right, or bottom halves and into all the quarters of your screen by a single drag.
Edge-to-edge full screen.
You can still enjoy a real full-screen experience by simply dragging any window to the screen top and making sure you do not interfere with the little green zoom button that always makes mischief, especially with extraordinary expansions.
It has Predefined keyboard shortcuts.
With magnet, you can up your keystrokes and work even faster by taking advantage of the predefined keyboard shortcuts it comes with or simply creating your unique ones that befit your typing needs.
Menu bar assistant.
You got to smile about this feature as it helps you to access easily all the features and preferences magnet has in store for you. The menu bar icon is situated right at the top of your screen for you to enjoy anytime you need it.
External display support.
You would love it being able to manage and run your work on up to six external displays that magnet can comfortably support. And it does this at super speed, making you free of the worry of having a dragging work due to the extended displays.
Friendly app switcher.
It can’t get much more comfortable to switch windows on your mac computer than to use the magnet app which regardless of the number of windows you are opening at a particular time you can easily switch to a window you want to focus on and return to the other at ease, all thanks to its friendly app switcher nature.
Magnet App for Mac:
Let’s have a look at how this great app functions on Mac computers.
How to Install Magnet App.
- Open your favourite browser on your mac computer.
- Search for the magnet website or get directly to the Mac Appstore.
- Once directed to the Appstore, search for Magnet and click on its icon once it appears.
- Click on the ‘Purchase’ button to initiate the payment process.
- Enter your Mac user login credentials and sign in to your account.
- Pay for the app using your linked payment methods and wait for confirmation.
- Once confirmed, you can click the ‘Download’ button to start downloading the app to your computer.
- Once the download has finished, you can close the Appstore and trace the downloaded app on your computer.
- Finish the installation process using a package installer as you would any other app on your computer.
- Once installed, you can launch the program and start enjoying using it.
How to use Magnet App.
To manage your open windows:
- Drag the windows in question to the sides or corners of your screen to fit them to the size you want them to be. If you drag to the side edge of your screen, the window will take half of the space in the display. However, if you drag to the corner of the screen, the window would take a quarter of the area in the show.
- When on a running window, you could use the magnet’s menu bar icon to choose a size and location for the window. From this magnet menu bar, you can select the restore option to return your window to its previous size and location before you resized it using the magnet.
- Use the menu bar icon to instruct the magnet to ignore a running application when you want to maintain its current size and location.
- If you desire to resize and relocate windows, the keyboard shortcuts will come to your aid to help you achieve your mission. Magnets come with the keyboard shortcuts settings automated or in default. However, you can always change the settings to your desired preference and reassign them new duties from the menu bar icon.
Alternatives to Magnet App:
- One of its key features is its customizable keyboard shortcuts, which allows the user to have a wide array of options to pick from and can change to different combinations of keys.
- One of its shortfalls may include its price, which ranks at $9.99 while other apps are free. > (opens in a new tab)” rel=”noreferrer noopener nofollow” class=”rank-math-link”>Read more>>
- Thanks to its feature called ‘snapshot,’ users can set up different default windows layout in which they can switch to and from at will.
- Its slagging point maybe it’s hard to configure nature.
- It does not require any setup and configuration to get started as it uses the drag and drop style user interface.
- Divvy still struggles with some nonfunctional keyboard shortcuts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can a buyer have a preview of how the magnet works before purchasing it?
An independent review screencast by iDownloadBlog is available for anyone to check all the essential features before purchase.
Why can’t I resize some apps to half a screen?
Some apps are configured to have a minimum width of their window. This minimal width might be more significant than half of your screen at times hence not resizing.
Can someone arrange their windows in different spaces?
Yes. You can arrange windows on active spaces on the screen and not across different areas.
Magnet for Mac promises a great deal of professionalism and helps you achieve a lot with your limited mac screen space. Getting one for your Mac computer would be a great move you won’t regret.