- 1 Pocket Casts Apk
- 2 Features of Pocket Casts Apk:
- 3 How to Install Pocket Casts Apk on Various Operating Systems:
Pocket Casts Apk
Name: Pocket Casts
Description: Pocket Casts App is an Android App that keeps you up to date with the latest podcasts around the world. Whenever you are using this App, you get the latest updates of your favourite podcasts by adding them on the App and waiting for the new episodes as soon as they are released. Pocket Casts brags of an attractive user interface which is extremely easy to use. The App is primarily built for Android devices. However, it can be used in Windows, macOS and iOS devices.
- User Rating
- Sync: Subscriptions, Up Next, listening history, playback and filters are all securely stored in the cloud. You can pick up where you left off on another device and even the web.
- Refresh: Let our servers check for new episodes, so you can get on with your day.
- Notifications: We’ll let you know when new episodes arrive, if you like.
- Auto download: Automatically download episodes for offline playback.
- Filters: Custom filters will organize your episodes.
- Storage: All the tools you need to keep your podcasts tamed.
Pocket Casts, a popular podcast app, is changing up its money-making strategy and launching a subscription service. The company previously charged users between $4 and $10 to download the app, depending on the OS and platform.
Features of Pocket Casts Apk:
There are many facts about Pocket Casts that you would want to learn about before considering getting the App. Here are some of these facts that make Pocket Casts to stand out.
Ability to Sync and Back up.
You can easily back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists and progress with Pocket Casts’ servers and your other Android devices. With the backup feature, you are not stressed of losing your data at Pocket Casts App even if you happen to lose your phone.
Attractive User Interface.
Built specifically for the Android devices, the Pocket Casts App has its interface developed in a manner that conforms to the Android design guidelines making it simple to use, powerful and beautiful at the same time. You get an unforgettable experience with such an interface hence the urge to keep using it over and over again.
Pocket Casts App prides itself in a unique playlist that gives you a list of all the podcasts on your App that you have not played yet you have downloaded. With this, you get to know which podcasts to play when next you come knocking at Pocket Casts’ doors. You also get to view a list of all your non-downloaded videos.
Video to Audio Toggle.
You can now switch from video podcasts to audio when Leo comes on and then get back again when something better comes on board.
Play while Downloading.
At Pocket Casts, you can initiate a podcast or video download process and still go ahead to listen to a podcast by merely tapping play to start playing your podcast or video.
You have the impetus to run your podcasts from the widget, notification center, headphones, and lock screen, Bluetooth, among many others.
How to Install Pocket Casts Apk on Various Operating Systems:
- Open your Google Play store and search for Pocket Casts App.
- Click on the App’s icon once it pops up and clicks on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to complete in a few minutes.
- If the installation is restricted due to security settings, go to security and privacy settings.
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
- If you are using iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, open your App store and search for Pocket Casts App.
- Click “Install” to kick off the download and installation process.
- Once done click on the App’s icon to launch it and start using your App.
- Click on “Command + Space bar” then press “Terminal” and press the “Enter/Return” key.
- Run this in Terminal App and press the “Enter/Return” key.
- The screen might prompt you to enter a password. Please key in your Mac’s user password to continue. Remember, while typing your password it won’t be shown on the screen, keep typing and press the “Enter/Return” key then wait for your command to finish.
- Run “brew cask install pocket casts” to conclude the process. Open your Pocket Casts App on Mac and start enjoying.
- Make sure you have a Microsoft account.
- Go to the start button and from the Apps list select Microsoft Store.
- Get to the Apps or Games tab in the Microsoft Store.
- Select the App you wish to download and then click on “Get”.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account to finish the download process.
There is no better answer to accessing the latest podcasts in a seamless way than using the Pocket Casts app. Get your App on any of these devices today with easy download and installation steps.