- 1 RXCamview For PC
- 2 Features Of RXCamview App:
- 3 Install RXCamview App For PC:
- 4 Install RXCamview App for Android:
- 5 How to Use RXCamview App:
- 6 Alternatives For RXCamview App:
- 7 FAQs
RXCamview For PC
Description: RXCamView is a surveillance app that supports live-streaming of real-time and videos. This application lets you record or playback videos from a distance. If you want to monitor CCTV in your home or office, RXCamview is a must. This app lets you easily control your camera from anywhere at any time; The only requirement is an internet connection. This app will not support your PC directly, it will require an Android emulator.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Surveillance App
- Zoom in and out
- Landscape or portrait mode
- High-definition mode
- View multiple devices
- Detect the movement
- Support the PTZ
- Create screenshot
- Can provide real-time data
- Tiny and non-obtrusive
- Improves safety and reduces crime rate
- Increases security for your business and employees
- Higher risk from hackers
- Monitor a limited area
RXCamView app is designed for Android and iOS. It is available for free download on the Google Play Store and Appstore. Through an Android emulator, You can download this app on your PC. After downloading the app on a PC, control the function of the IP cam from anywhere in the world. It doesn’t matter where you are and what you are doing. Just connect the device to an Internet connection and watch the live streaming of the cam.
Features Of RXCamview App:
- The app allows you to easily zoom in and out of the video. This App will enable you to watch any video better.
- You can watch the videos in landscape or portrait mode.
- You can manage multiple devices from this software, which is very useful if you have multiple devices.
- With live streaming, you can view your camera in high-definition mode.
- It supports video recording, which you can do it whenever you want.
- It’s easy to watch the previous video because you can easily access it.
- Other features of this software include the ability to detect camera movement.
- Whenever it detects AI, it will create a screenshot.
- If it detects something unusual in the video, it will alert users with notifications.
- It also supports PTZ so you can turn the camera around.
Install RXCamview App For PC:
We recommend that you use Bluestacks as an emulator because android emulator is must-have App for any Android app that you wanted to run on your PC. Below are the steps to install RXCamView on a PC.
- After open BlueStacks, you will encounter a new window.
- Open your Google account from here to use the PlayStore.
- Run the PlayStore and type RXCamView inside the search.
- Click install button and wait until it is completed.
Now you are ready to use the RXCamView app for PC.
Install RXCamview App for Android:
Below are the steps to install RXCamView for Android OS.
- Go to PlayStore.
- Type RXCamView inside the search bar.
- Click install button and wait until it is completed.
How to Use RXCamview App:
After launching the app, press the menu icon to display the main menu. Depending on the OS version, the application may differ in a few ways. The menu items are, respectively.
Live – Here, To display live streams.
Record – Here, To playback the recordings.
Image – Here, To browse local recorded clips.
Browse – Here, To browse local captured images.
Device – Here, Add, delete or edit device.
Alarm – Here, To set alert.
To add a device
To add, delete or edit DVRs, open Device Manager from the main menu.
- Press the + button to add a new device.
- Then fill in the device’s features:
- Device Name – _______. Which is displayed in the list.
- Login Type – _______ .The user can choose the IP / domain address field where the IP address should be entered.
- Device ID – _______. The address field requires P2P identifier to be entered. The IDTT DVR is written on the main menu/system panel/data / P2P ID or DVR sticker. It can scan audio using QR code on the same menu or sticker.
- Media Port – _______. Compatible with a set of DVRs.
- Username – ______. You can give your name
- Password – _______. You should use the password of your choice.
- Click Save to keep the settings and open the Live View window.
- Press the QR Code Icon to launch the QR Scanner. The scanner and QR code from the main menu is shown below.
To remove a device
- To remove a device from the list, drag the device to the left, and then the bin icon will appear.
- Press it and confirm.
To browse captured images
- Open the image from the main menu to browse for captured images.
- This displays a list of devices.
- Select the device to show all images captured from this device.
- The Edit button allows the selected videos to be deleted. Press the Clear button to remove all video clips from memory.
Alternatives For RXCamview App:
Below are four alternatives of install RXCamView.
CamHI is a free surveillance App that gives a live view of HD quality IP cameras. With the CamHI app, users can manage and control all IP cam functions. The procedure for setting up the CamHI IP camera is effortless. All you have to do is click on the press ad camera option. Enter cam details such as name, port number, cam IP address, etc. Now you can see the live HD streaming of the cam on the device.
iCSee is free surveillance App that allows users to access the camera’s live feed on their device. Not just controlling the camera, users can use it to control the doorbell and the door lock. To begin working with it, users must create a free account or test the app via a temporary login. To create a permanent account, provide it with an active email and set a secure password so that no other can access your personal live feed.
MIPC app controls and shows real-time video surveillance of Cloud IP Cam. It controls all the functions of security cams installed in shops, homes, offices, and other places. With MIPC SD card and cloud storage, you can easily view all previous videos from the cam. These cards are operated through MIPC Sdtool. However, this application has a built-in video player that supports cam view in both portrait and landscape mode. In addition to this, this app helps users get instant alerts. If the cam detects any suspicious activity on the video, it will be reported immediately with a screenshot.
IP Pro helps users always keep an eye on their belongings and property. It provides a user with the ability to access live feeds of surveillance cameras. With this feature, a user can see the activity going on on his property. Once present, no user is needed to receive the services of a third-party security provider, and they can secure their belongings themselves. They all come for free, and a user just needs to connect his device to the Internet before accessing the app.
How do I see the recording?
- Press the playback icon or the + icon to add a device or channel.
- Select the device or channel in the list.
- Select the year, month, and day with the recording.
- Select recording type:
- All recordings.
- General – Recorded manually or on schedule.
- Alarm – Recordings connected to motion detection or alarm input activation.
- Motion - Recording connected to motion detection.
- IO Record – A recording connected with alarm input activation.
What is a PTZ Security Camera?
PTZ security cameras allow you to control the camera’s lens pan, tilt remotely, and zoom operations and have the ability to move up, down, right, left, and even at zoom.
How to active Motion Alarms in WLNVR with RXCamview App?
– Press the person icon in the top left corner to open the menu.
– Select Remote Setting.
– Select your device.
– Go to Motion (Here you can choose whether you want to change it with the camera)
– Choose how long you want to sound for your NVR alarm.
– Choose how sensitive you want the detection to be.
– Enable email notifications.
You can ask for the security of your property. RXCamView requires proper monitoring of your assets. It provides live video stream, video record and playback, remote video playback, snapshots, and PTZ control, etc. wherever you are. So use RXCamView, rest assured.