SoundHound app for PC
Description: Soundhound app for pc is a music recognition app that is extremely easy to use. In this modern world, when advanced technology is accessible and available to everyone and everywhere and entertainment is one click away, this app has become a must-have for music lovers and all those music hunters who want to discover new music constantly. With more than 10 million songs in its database, this app is one of the most downloaded apps. The app was initially released in September 2005.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Entertainment
User Review( vote)
- he app is accessible everywhere in a home
- Live lyrics come with each song
- The song title, singer, artist, and lyrics appears
- Trendiest songs across the globe.
- The music can be searched through voice searching
- Its technical graphic interface can be assessed offline
- Searching is easy even when lyrics are not known.
- Users can bookmark songs.
- The results are fast.
- Songs can be played through a free built-in Youtube player.
- Not always accurate results while humming the songs.
- More than one result can be confusing.
- Interrupting ads appear in the free version.
Main Features of SoundHound
- Hey Soundhound
Soundhound is featured with ‘Hey Soundhound……’’. The users can name any song around them, discover the latest and trending songs and create their playlist without using fingers using built-in virtual assistant ‘Hound’. This hands-free mode is beneficial when lyrics are not known. Just call out to your phone and the rest of the job will be done by this magic app.
The charts are prominent in the interface. Users can enjoy the latest and most popular tags through genres. The users can bookmark their favorite songs for later reference. All the discovered and identifies songs are saved in the playlist automatically to enjoy later. The top songs are categorized for more convenience.
- Social networks
The users can share their favorite discovered music and lyrics with friends and family. One of the main features of the Soundhound that distinguish it from other like apps is that addition to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the songs can be shared through emails and text messages.
Soundhound is a free service for all the users except those of the Nokia device. It is available for Android, Ios, Windows and Blackberry.
- Additional information
When the users search for any track, not only the desired song pops up, but also the details like title, album, artist, genre appear. Moreover, suggestions for similar music and links to watch videos also assist the user to have a complete guide to travel through the music world.
How to download and use the app?
The app is available on Google store and Apple store but for PC, its official version has not downloaded still. Yet, it can be easily downloaded through emulator software.
Recently Microsoft included it for pc download. To check it, go to the Microsoft store.
How to download?
To download the app, the following steps should be followed:
- Search for Bluestacks app player in a browser and download it on PC.
- Launch Bluestacks and type Soundhound.
- Click on the install button from the search result.
- Three options will be given for choosing play stores.
- Click on Google store and log in to the account.
- Once Google play is opened, click on the install button and wait for the download.
- After complete download, open the Bluestacks and go to My apps. Click on Soundhound.
- After creating an account, the app will ready to use.
How to use it?
To use Soundhound, following steps are included:
- Open the app.
- Press the orange button
- Use microphones to humming or bring the PC near sound.
- The app will identify the song along with details and lyrics.
Soundcloud being music identification app recognizes any that stuck in your head for a long time. With this app, you can know that song in four seconds. Without using fingers, the user can hum the songs or simply put the device near the source of music and the app will name the song in seconds along with lyrics and many more details. For music freaks, this app is a necessity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is Soundhound app free?
Yes, Soundhound app is free of cost. You can enjoy millions of songs hands-free. However, it’s purchase version is also available having more features.
2. Is Soundhound better then Shazam?
Averagely, Soundhound is a better music app than Shazam having the latest features. But if we talk about tagging music, Shazam is clearly a better option.
3. Is Soundhound available for Android?
Yes, Soundhound app is also available for android. You can download it from Google Play.
Best alternatives for Soundhound
Shazam is the best alternative to Soundhound. Both are competitors. Shazam is a free app that is used to recognize a nearby song. Shazam identifies songs very quickly and accurately with a simple interface.
How to download
- Download and install emulator Andy.
- Open to run it.
- Now open play store and search for Shazam.
- Click on the install button.
- Open emulator and type Shazam.
- Open Shazam and use it.
2. Soundtracking app
The Soundtracking app has the ability to name any song played near it. It allows users to share music with social media and keeps track of the latest trends.
How to download?
- Download Bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks and type Soundtracking.
- Sign in to google account and install Soundtracking.
- Open Soundtracking through Bluestacks.
3. Track id
Track id is an app that tracks any song by pressing the button and bringing the device near the music.
How to download?
- Download and install Bluestacks on PC.
- Open Google store and install Track id.
- Open Track id via Bluestacks emulator.
- Make an account and start the app.
If you are a music lover and want to listen quality songs, don’t wait anymore because Soundhound is the best android app available out there. So download it now and enjoy millions of songs in high quality.