- 1 Vivavideo For PC
- 2 Key Features Of Vivavideo Apk:
- 3 How to Download Viva video App on your system using Bluestacks Emulator:
- 4 How to use viva video on your system:
- 5 FAQ’s
Vivavideo For PC
Description: VivaVideo is one of the most comprehensive free Video Editing Apps currently available for Android & IOS.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, Iphone
Application Category: Multimedia
– Make video with transition effects , edit video with music and pic, add video to video. PRO video editor with transitions effects. – Combine videos clips to make one video, edit videos with music and photos, add video to video with transition effects. Free transition video maker.
Vivavideo is a very useful mobile application that is used to do a quick video editing. It is no doubt the most or one of the most popular applications used for video editing on smartphones. This app is not available for PC users, but in case you wish to have this app on your PC system, this guide is for you, make sure you read to the end.
Vivavideo is the best video editing and video maker application with the best video editing features. With vivavideo you can add music to video, make video longer, make video faster, crop video, edit music with video, crop video and so on. Install vivavideo to to transit video and music and share on your favorite social media platforms such as instagram, facebook…
Key Features Of Vivavideo Apk:
- Make video with song: You can make video with song and pictures, vivavideo has the best editing tool with music and text on photo. With vivavideo, you can also add lyrics to music video and make videos with songs easily without any obstruction.
- Edit Videos: Vivavideo provides series of video editing features like cutting, merging, trimming, copy and paste etcetera. You can also edit videos with transitions, combine different video clips together, make video shorter or longer. It also has a lot of video editing effect such as blur, trim, transition effect, glitch effect etc.
- Video cutter and Editing: Vivavideo is a free video cutter and video joiner application that will enable you to cut, crop, split, combine and merge videos. You can also crop video and convert it to a quality HD video to post on your youtube channel and instagram page.
- Create your own video: You can create your own video with glitch and transition effect, add video to video to make one video. You can also create video with pictures.
- Join videos: You can combine different videos together with music and photos to make one video.
- Make Blur video: With the blur features on vivavideo, you can make a blur background for your normal videos and photo videos to make it look unique
- Add Music to video: After creating your videos you can decide to add any music of your choice to the video you created. Adding music to video make it more fun.
- Other features include: If you prefer DSLR effect, vivavideo will give your videos FX format settings that will look just like DSLR.
- You can add stickers to your videos.
- Vivavideo can also be used in making time wrap videos.
- Vivavideo comes with numerous effects that can be used in different series of videos without repetition.
- It is very easy to use and operate.
- It is a free mobile application, free in the app purchase
- It consists of lens and tons that will enable users to make sensational vines.
How to Download Viva video App on your system using Bluestacks Emulator:
The name ‘Bluestacks’ is not a new name for those that have been running Android apps on their system but for the first timers. Bluestacks is the most widely and most common among all other emulators because of its uniqueness. And to run this app successfully on your PC you need to download the latest version of Bluestacks on your system.
You can easily download Bluestacks from your playstore or App store. After downloading, launch the application and you will see an Android UI displayed on your screen.
Now here is how to download Viva video App on your system with Bluestacks.
i. Download and install Bluestacks emulator
ii. Launch Bluestacks emulator after installation.
iii. Using the search box displayed on the screen: search for Viva video App.
iv. On the search result click on Viva video App icon.
v. Download and install.
vi. The download process will be complete in just about a minute or two if you have a good internet connection.
vii. After a successful installation, launch the application.
You do not need to watch any Youtube tutorial on how to install this app on your computer system. If you can follow this simple procedure you won’t have to waste data on that.
NOTE: If you are using another type of emulator maybe Andy os, NOX App player , Memu etc. Just follow this same procedure to install viva video on your system.
How to use viva video on your system:
You cannot make use of viva video or Android emulator on your PC without having all the system requirements which will be given t you below. And to also unlock all the features listed above you will need viva video pro.
- Microsoft Windows 7,8,10 Operating System. Windows XP and vista.
- MAC Operating System version 10.6 and version 10.7
- PC RAM should be over 1024 megabytes.
- Your system should have god quality graphics driver.
- The system should be connected to an active and fast internet connection so as to be able to install the application with ease.
If your system meets up to the above listed requirement, you may proceeds to the steps given above and you can then easily edit videos on your system with the help of viva video.
Does VivaVideo work on PC?
Yes, viva video can work on windows 7/8/9/10 and MAC computer system Although, it was specially designed for smart phone users only. But, if you are interested in editing music videos on a bigger screen then you can install it on your pc.
How do I download VivaVideo to my computer?
Downloading viva video on your system is not something so very hard to achieve with the help of an Android emulator. An Emulator “is a hardware or a software that gives access to one computer to act like another computer system” It could be said to be the interconnection between the user called the host and the guest. In this aspect I will define an Emulator to be an application that enables personal computers users such as desktop and laptop to successfully run Android applications such as mobile games on their system. Emulator has been in use since the 1980’s and still very much in use now. To have viva video on your system after getting an emulator, follow the procedures listed above.
What do I stand to enjoy as a viva video user?
This app is free to use and free in the app purchase. Apart from being free you will be able to zoom in and zoom out videos, make camera lenses and customize lens of your choice for your video which will make your video turn to a very attractive and unique one. Viva video also gives users the opportunity to make a pip video collage. You can also add text, stickers, effect to videos, save and share on your social media platforms.
How can I contact viva video?
You can contact viva video by sending a mail message to : [email protected] or through their facebook group by following this link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivavideoapp/ or better still, onm your facebook app search for viva video and check their page.
If you have recorded any video or wish to convert some of the images on your phone to video or maybe you have recorded a video and wish to add music to it, edit and make it look more professional. With viva video you can do all this with ease and on your system without having to make common mistakes people make using android mobile. The app is mainly designed for android and ios users only but through this article we have made it possible to run viva video on your system.
You can share your experience with us through the comment section after using viva video.