- 1 Zsight For PC
- 2 Features Of Zsight App:
- 3 How to install Zsight App on PC:
- 4 How to use Zsight App:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 6 Popular Alternatives to the Zsight App:
Zsight For PC
Description: Zsight for PC is a free Android application that permits you to watch live videos from IP devices like Web cameras. It is specialized in scanning the QR code as Identification of a network video recorder or scanning IP cameras. It is originally made to work in Android and iOS devices, where you can directly view the live footage streaming from your connected cameras.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Camera
- It allows you to record videos and snapshots.
- Configure Wi-Fi settings on your device.
- Playback videos from your device.
- Listen to live audios and converse with people.
- Configure your device’s remote connection automatically.
- Add devices by scanning QR codes.
- Quick link in a few minutes.
- It’s two-way audio works great.
- 720 HD real-time videos.
- You can monitor multiple devices.
- Convenient access everywhere anytime.
- The latest version crashes a little more often than the previous version.
If you are looking for how to download and install the Zsight App on your PC, then you are at the right place as I will take you through the whole process.
Features Of Zsight App:
Zsight App is one admired and widely used surveillance app that has caught the attention of over 100,000 users who have downloaded and tried it. The great features this App incorporates in its interface must have played a significant role in attracting such a large number of users. Let’s have a look at these features below and understand why Zsight is the App you need for all your surveillance works.
It allows you to record videos and snapshots.
The Zsight App boasts of its ability to record high-quality videos that are saved to your device for later view. You can also take snapshots of exciting parts of your videos and save them as images that you can also view and share with others.
Configure Wi-Fi settings on your device.
Since the App is highly dependent on Wi-Fi usage, you would be happy with the App’s ability to accommodate the setting up of available Wi-Fi and enabling the network’s access point on your device. When this is done, the Wi-Fi name which you set will appear to the list of available networks on your device networks section, and you can easily pick it up from there and connect.
Playback videos from your device.
Once videos are recorded and saved in your device, the App makes it simple for you to access each of these videos from the saved list picking them out from the rest of the videos that you might have on your storage that are not necessarily recorded by the same IP cameras.
Listen to live audios and converse with people.
It appears the Zsight App is not only a video surveillance tool but one which can perform other tasks as well. With the two-way audio ability, you can smoothly hold a conversation with other people in your connections.
Configure your device’s remote connection automatically.
Once you set up your Wi-Fi connection and configure it with your device, it automatically detects and connects to the Wi-Fi network any time you switch it on. You are therefore saved from the hustle of typing passwords every single time you want to use your camera and the App.
Add devices by scanning QR codes.
In its latest version, Zsight is now able to add new devices on its list by simply scanning the QR code on the device to be added, and it will automatically be connected.
How to install Zsight App on PC:
Being that the Windows version is not yet officially released, we shall learn how to install it on PC using Bluestacks Emulator.
- From your browser, search for Bluestacks App and download it. Finish the installation process then tap on the App to launch it.
- Once opened, go to the right top corner of the App where the search bar and search for the Zsight App.
- Click on the search result with the Zsight App and tap on the “Install” button to start the download and installation process.
- When the App is done downloading, it will take about two minutes to install, and it will be ready to use right from the Bluestacks emulator.
- Tap on the already installed App to open and start enjoying the services of the App right from your PC.
How to use Zsight App:
- Once downloaded, click on the App’s icon on your computer to launch the “Device List” so that you can be able to add new devices to the App.
- You can add devices either manually or through auto-add. For manual addition, click on the “Add” tab situated at the upper right corner of the title bar to add devices.
- For Auto-add, click on the “Discovery” tab to enter the search interface, after which you click the “Refresh” tab, and your PC will search all local devices and present them to you. Pick your desired device from the list, and you will be good to go.
- If you wish to edit or delete a device from your App, click on the device you want to edit or delete and right-click on it. The Delete/Edit box will pop up, and you can pick the action you wish to perform and proceed with it successfully.
The App is not complicated as it comes with a manual where you can learn how to perform other functions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I set up a Camera using the App?
Connect the camera to power, then click the ‘+’ sign on the screen and select the ‘SmartLink’ option then follow the easy steps on the screen to finish the setup.
How can I playback the videos on the SD card?
Make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi or LAN network as the camera. Go to camera live video Click on “Live” at the top and change to “Storage.” Once done, you will be able to view the videos on the SD card.
The sharing process is quick and easy, and you can do this with friends and family to allow them to view and control your device. The sharing management option in the App will enable you to adjust user permissions for specific users.
Popular Alternatives to the Zsight App:
This App allows you to quickly and easily access your live cloud camera feeds. You can manage your cloud routers from anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. It can notify you of any movements and shows real-time pictures. However, it is challenging to access video playback. > (opens in a new tab)” rel=”noreferrer noopener” class=”rank-math-link”>Learn more>>
IP Webcam Pro.
This App makes your device into a network camera with multiple viewing options. You can view your camera on any platform with a VLC player or a web browser. It is arguably the best IP security camera app on the market.
IP Cam Viewer Lite.
With this App you can remotely access and control your IP camera, digital video recorder, network recorder, and webcam. It brags of the best software award in the utility category in 2011.
Zsight App for PC is an excellent surveillance App that you need not think twice about before installing. Get your App today and start your enjoyable journey into the surveillance adventure.